Information we collect and how it is used:
When you register with us over the telephone or through any other method we need to know your name, e-mail address, and contact telephone numbers.
If you become a client (or where we are required to do so by law), we may collect additional information as follows:
• Where you are not the legal owner of the property we will request details from you as to your ability to sell the property such as a Power of Attorney, Guardianship Order or Grant of Probate.
• Information required to identify you to meet anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing requirements.
• If we are dealing with an entity such as a company, trust or charity, we may need to obtain personal information for the beneficiaries of the entity and those in a position of control, which may include identity and address documents. We may also need to collect information on other individuals who have an interest in the property who are not considered to be our customers.
• Where we are working alongside third parties such as solicitors, developers, joint or multi agents, we may need to share these documents on the basis of legitimate interests.
• If you wish to purchase a property we are listing for sale where you have specifically provided us with these, we will collect personal information relating to any specific access requirements you may have in relation to a property so that we can find a property that is suitable for your needs. We will also collect personal information required to source a property for you and, where required, negotiate the purchase of a property on your behalf.
We use the information we collect to provide you with services that you have requested – mainly related to the buying of or selling of property. This includes answering your questions or responding to your requests and protecting against or identifying possible fraud and otherwise managing our business.
We may need to transfer or process your Personal Information in limited circumstances which may include: (i) when we have received your instruction to pass the sale of your property to another agent, (ii) to protect, defend or exercise the rights and property of Stroud and Fuller (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions), (iii) where we use third party IT service providers and contractors, and (iv) when required by law and/or government authorities.
How we protect your information and how long we will keep your information:
We realize how important privacy is and will only use your information as stated above. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical procedures to protect your information from misuse, loss or alteration. We keep personal information only for as long as deemed reasonably necessary and in accordance with all statuary and regulatory obligations.
Contact, Complaints and Updating details:
If you have any questions, complaints, comments, requests or need to change any of the information that you have provided to Stroud and Fuller, please e-mail email@example.com or send a letter to Stroud and Fuller, attention Data Privacy Officer, 5 Milner Street, London SW3 2QA.
Cookies and how they are used on www.stroudandfuler.com:
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or other device when you access the internet and allows a website to recognise a user’s computer. Cookies are used to help users navigate websites more efficiently and to perform certain functions, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. None of the cookies we use collect your personal information can be used to identify you personally – the following are examples of information we may collect: information about your device browser and operating system, IP address, web pages you view and links you click.
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to restrict or block the cookies we set, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘help’ function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you could visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on cookies on a wide variety of browsers.